Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Selah is in Kindergarten!




It is true Selah started Kindergarten last Monday (August 18th). She is doing great, hates Math (so she says), but other than that it is going well. She says..."Dear Family, I hope you're not mad that I'm in Kindergarten. I am a little nervous that I'm in Kindergarten. I'm mad too that because I got on yellow because I was talking in line. But my favorite part of Kindergarten was I got "Turtle Tokens"! And I learned all about Turtles, I learned that if someone flips over a turtle on its shell it will die, might not melt, but not have any food or drink. And that the Mommy turtle lays eggs and when the eggs hatch the Mommy never comes back. Thank you, I hope you enjoy this." Ok...that was REALLY Selah talking! She is so funny!

7 comments:

Jalyn said...

Selah, don't worry I'm not mad that you are in Kindergarten... we are really proud of you and hope you have a great year! You looked super cute on the first day of school. Love you. AJ

Amy F said...

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, SELAH SUE! You sure are a big girl to be in kindergarten!

OutofSilence said...

Selah, you looked SO cute on your first day of school! You are such a big girl! I can't wait to hear more about what you are learning. And I hope you don't get any yellow lights again. Stop talking!! :) We love you.
Uncle Tim, Aunt April & Jack

Jamie said...

Selah,
You MAY know a whole lot about turtles, but do you know who SPLINTER is?

Heroes in a half-shell,
Turtle power!

Uncle is really proud of you.
I hate math too.
Have your mom help you with it...she's a pro.

Love you and miss you,
Uncle

Unknown said...

Selah, you look so adorable with your backpack on... We are glad you are learning all about turtles. Be so careful of the yellow LIGHTS!!

Much Love,

Linda & David

Amy F said...

Jamie makes me laugh, too! Goofy guy. I got to hang out with Gina tonight. Love her!!

Jeanne said...

Selah,
I can't believe you are already in kindergarten. You are growing up so fast. I love turtles and did you know they like the beach as much as we do? Give mom and dad a big hug from me. I love you and your family!!!
YAYA