Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big Day!



The 1st tooth is OUT! It has been "hangin" in there for a while now...but on Sunday, Sept 1st, she bit into an apple and that was the end of it! The tooth fairy did come by last night, but I'll let her tell you about that..."The tooth fairy came and I wanted to catch her, but I didn't really. She gave me 2 bucks...2 bucks is alot people, 2 BUCKS! I put my tooth under my pillow and when I woke up in the middle of the night money was there...thats the end of the story. I love you" That is typical Selah! She ran into our room at about 2 AM screaming that the tooth fairy had come by...it was the sweetest thing ever! Thank you to all of our friends and family that told her she would probably get between $10 and $20...RIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Amy F said...

I AM NOT READY FOR OUR FIVE-YEAR-OLDS TO BE LOSING TEETH!!!! She's so big. I love her quotes. lol