Friday, September 12, 2008

Headed to Alaska...





We leave for Alaska tomorrow, but it has not been an easy week getting there! I had a "medical concern" early this week that required most of my energy (but everything is 100% fine now), and then last night we learned that the Houston airport is closed this weekend due to hurricane Ike, and that was our connection to Seattle! Byron and Mom were up until after 1am trying to figure out how to get us there, and ended up having to get a refund from Continental and buying new tickets from Southwest that take us through Nashville. So the Good Lord Willin' (the creek don't rise) me, Selah and Grandma leave tomorrow around noon, and Byron flies out around 5pm. Please keep us in your prayers...no more glitches would be great! We are planning to have a terrific time, and I will update you as soon as we get home!
PS...these pictures are of my niece Marin...she has NOTHING to do with this blog, I just wanted everyone to see how DANG cute she is!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jalyn said...

That is one cute baby! But I would think that since she's mine. : ) Funny thing though, she looks EXACTLY like your beautiful daughter. We're blessed.
We're praying for you guys and hope you have an awesome time in Alaska.